- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L., with CIF B54592472 and address at Calle Mayor nº 42, La Romana (Alicante), 03669.
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO PROCESSING:
First of all, the user of this website must know that UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. provides services exclusively to companies or, in any case, professionals, so you are informed that the final recipient of our products and services IS NOT THE INDIVIDUAL OR THE CONSUMER. This is a website aimed at contacting professionals and companies, so in principle the processing of personal data should be non-existent or in any case residual.
Notwithstanding the above, and in compliance with the obligations established by articles 12 to 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and O.L. 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, the User is informed that by means of any form provided on the Website to communicate with UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L., as well as by other means such as email, telephone or postal address provided in the “CONTACT” section of the Web, UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. may collect personal data that may be processed for the following purposes:
– To be able to deal with the query and/or request made by the user.
– To keep the user informed of new developments on the Web as well as to send information about the Web and issues that we consider of interest to users.
– CURRICULUMS: UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. DOES NOT accept curriculums that can be sent through this website or by any other means other than hand delivery at our facilities, so if the user sends his curriculum by any of the means of contact described on this website will be deleted immediately.
– DATA COMMUNICATED BY OTHER MEANS (second layer of information): The data that the owner has communicated to UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. by any means other than the forms on this website or the e-mail address indicated, will be processed in accordance with the purposes foreseen in each case. Thus, if the data have been communicated to obtain information, the only processing activity that will be carried out with the data provided will be to contact and inform the owner. In the event that the reason for the communication of the data is the request for the provision of our services or the purchase of our products, the processing activities will be the following: contact and attention to requests, provision of the service or performance of the sale, provision of the product (if applicable), invoicing and collection, and compliance with legal obligations related to the sale.
– The approximate period of maintenance of your personal data will be 5 years from the end of our provision of services.
– In these cases, data subjects will be able to exercise their rights as described in point 4.
– In all other aspects that are not incompatible with the data obtained and the processing activities to which they are subjected, this personal data processing policy shall apply.
If UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. has received the user’s personal data through the forms on this website, it is because the user has expressly accepted the website’s personal data processing policy by selecting the corresponding box, otherwise the system will prevent personal data from being sent. The legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data is based on their acceptance of this data processing policy.
When browsing the Website, the User automatically provides the Website server with information about his/her IP address (Internet Protocol), understood as a unique identifier for the transmission of data packets between computers connected to the Internet, the date and time of access, the link that has forwarded the User to the Website, the operating system and the browser used. These data, by themselves, in no case will allow UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. to identify the User, being stored for statistical purposes on access to the Web with the sole purpose of improving the user’s browsing experience and adapt the contents of our website to the aspects that most interest him/her. The fact that the user continues browsing our website is a positive action that legitimizes the processing of this data.
Only UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. and the data processors appointed by it will have access to the User‘s data, and under no circumstances will this data be assigned, shared, transferred or sold to any third party, nor will it be processed for purposes different or incompatible with those detailed above, nor transferred internationally, and it will not be processed for the purpose of profiling the user or for the adoption of automated decisions.
The data communicated by the user to UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. will be stored for the legally required period, with a maximum of one year.
Through the form, which has a free text field in which the user can make the queries he/she deems appropriate, particularly sensitive data, such as those related to the health of the owner or third parties who can be identified in an unequivocal manner, must not be provided.
- COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS:
UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. complies with the guidelines of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter RGPD) and L.O. 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, ensuring the correct use and processing of the User’s personal data.
Likewise, UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request consent for the processing of electronic mail for commercial purposes in the event that it is going to do so at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, we inform the User that the data provided, as well as those data derived from browsing, may be stored by the data controller and owner of the website UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. and processed for the purposes set out above.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, DELETION, OPPOSITION, LIMITATION OF PROCESSING AND PORTABILITY OF DATA:
The user of the website should know that it is not mandatory to provide your data to UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. through any of the existing forms on the same in order to contact or to obtain answers to their requests or questions, in which case you can go directly to the company or the contact number of the data controller to transfer your request or order.
Those individuals who have provided their data through any form on this website or e-mails to that effect, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability free of charge with respect to the data that they have communicated and that are being processed, by sending their request in writing to UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S. L. with the reference “Data Protection/UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L.”, specifying your details, proving your identity by means of a copy of your ID card, passport or equivalent document, and explaining the right whose exercise you are requesting at any of the following addresses:
UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L., Calle Mayor nº 42, La Romana (ALICANTE).
You may also exercise your rights, complying with the identification requirements, by e-mail: email@example.com.
In the event that the user considers that their rights and freedoms in relation to the processing of their personal data have been violated by UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L., they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, on its website https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf
- SECURITY MEASURES:
UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. informs that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All of the above is in accordance with the requirements of the RGPD.
UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. informs you that it is not legally obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer, in accordance with the requirements of the RGPD, which does not prevent your rights as the owner of the data you communicate to us from being duly guaranteed.
Likewise, UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. has established additional measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation, maintaining continuous supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5.5. Minors: The UVAS DEL VALLE DEL ASPE, S.L. website is not aimed at minors, declining any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement by the User.
Data processors: The data controller may hire the services of a data processor for the purpose of managing the website, in which case it will proceed to sign the corresponding contract in accordance with the obligations stipulated in article 28 of the RGPD, and provided that its services involve the processing of personal data of the users of the website.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS:
UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. has profiles and/or accounts on social networks, whose purpose is solely and exclusively to disseminate our products and publicise the services we provide. In any case the personal data of the owners who contact us through these means will be collected or subjected to any treatment by UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L., beyond answering any queries that may be made. In case the owner wants to know more in depth the treatment given to their personal data by the various social networks, you must access the processing policies published on their respective websites.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L.. Therefore UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. does not guarantee, and is not responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to these websites outside UVAS DEL VALLE DEL ASPE, S.L., please the user be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
- COOKIES POLICY:
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that equipment.
Types of cookies:
– First-party cookies: These are those that are installed on the user‘s terminal from the UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. website.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are installed on the user‘s terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by UVAS DEL VALLE DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L., but by another entity that processes the information obtained through the cookies.
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by UVAS DEL VALLE DEL ASPE, S.L. or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. To do this we analyze the navigation on the Web in order to improve the services we offer.
UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. uses various types of cookies:
– Technical Cookies (own): These are those that allow the User to browse the website and use the different options or services that exist on it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
– Analysis and personalisation cookies (own): These cookies allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the User‘s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Google Analytics (third party): These are analysis cookies that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the Users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the Users of the service.
Google Analytics (third party): stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not store the User‘s IP address. If the User wants more information about the use that Google gives to the cookies, he/she can access it through Google’s own website.
The user can – at any time – choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website by configuring the browser settings; for example:
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from here you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
For any doubts or queries regarding this cookies policy, the USER may contact UVAS DEL VALLE DE ASPE, S.L. at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org